beauty boutique in Düsseldorf will now offer a concentrated range of products covering beauty and
bath accessories. With a focus on retail, this is where buyers from perfumeries, drugstores, department stores and pharmacies will find clearly presented current trends and products to complement their cosmetics ranges.
Manufacturers and retailers of personal hygiene products and tools as well as high-class accessories will therefore for the first time have an exclusive exhibition venue. The sector has been waiting for a long time for a specific industry meeting point where professionals can exchange ideas in relaxed surroundings.
Every year in March Düsseldorf becomes the centre for beauty products and services. With BEAUTY DÜSSELDORF, the leading show for professional cosmetics, and TOP HAIR Days, the top event in the hairdressing world, Messe Düsseldorf offers a professional focus on cosmetics and hair. beauty boutique creates an ideal addition to complement the industry.
• Personal hygiene
• Haircare and styling
• Decorative cosmetics
• Personal hygiene tools /
• technical equipment
• Cosmetic, toilet and bath bags
• Bath robes, towels, slippers,
• towelling goods
• Bath accessories
• Wellness and Spa
• Gift wrap
• Exclusive show sector with a targeted product range of accessories for beauty and bath
• Trends for the trade: compact overview of up-to-date products as a specific complement to the cosmetics product range
• Top-quality ambience: elegant uniform design stands for ideal product presentation
• Focus on registered trade visitors: business owners, buyers, market leaders from perfumeries, drugstores, pharmacies, department stores and retail (fashion, cosmetics,
bath accessories), concept stores as well as selected institutes and salons, retail co-operatives, partnerships and importers from international markets
• Attractive complete package: exhibition space incl. stand construction, media fee and 50 entrance tickets for your clients
The Messe Düsseldorf exhibition centre has functional halls and excellent service facilities. Direct transport connection to the airport, main railway station and autobahns ensure optimal infrastructure:
• Düsseldorf International Airport: less than 10 minutes away, with 184 destinations worldwide
• Düsseldorf main railway station: with more than 1,000 trains a day
• By car: excellent autobahn network with dedicated exit to the exhibition centre
legitimate trade visitors, business owners, buyers, marketing directors of perfumeries, drugstores, pharmacies, wholesalers/department stores and retailers (fashion, cosmetics, bath accessories), concept stores as well as selected institutes and salons, buyers’ associations, co-operatives and importers from international markets.